Are you passionate about data visualization and telling stories with numbers? What about taking complex inventory management systems and review reputation systems and making them drop dead simple for users to understand? We’re looking an Interaction Designer help take our dealer products to the next level. If you’re interested we’d love to hear from you.
You'll partner closely in with a dedicated Product Manager, Visual Designer, Scrummaster and Developers to design intuitive products for our dealers. The Interaction designer is a key driver of product discovery and is responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the products users, their behaviors and determining their needs. The Interaction Designer facilitates design conversations and defines future product features while balancing users needs and wants with business goals and technological capabilities. We're looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team. In this job you will:
- Conceptualize new product features and validate they are valuable to site users and our business.
- Create prototypes, wires, sketches to communicate design vision to stakeholders and for testing purposes.
- Serve as the user advocate throughout the discovery and development process.
- Elicit and define user interface requirements, including user scenarios, user stories, page flows, task analysis, wireframes and copy.
- Work with visual designers and front-end developers to ensure interaction and visual design is consistent with user interface requirements and usability best practices.
- Help define product releases and manage user acceptance testing.
- Track and analyze user-behavior metrics; define new metrics when necessary.
- Conduct research tasks including: planning and moderating usability tests, A/B testing, site surveys.
- Analyze test results and recommend appropriate product/interface changes.
- Lead business and functional requirements gathering when needed.
- Facilitate and lead design discussions with the product team and product stakeholders
- Offer creative solutions to product-related design/usability challenges and expose site usability problems.
- Work on a dedicated cross-functional product team in an Agile/Lean UX environment.
Learn more and apply at: bit.ly/MS77SI