Our Creative Good team is the best in the business at:
• Getting the right insights from the right customers
• Creating strategy – and the consensus on that strategy – so that you can launch (or relaunch) quickly and well
We offer two main types of consulting projects:
Customer Experience Strategy
Client need: Get help developing or redesigning the customer experience and strategy for a product, service, app, website, or an omni-channel experience
Duration: 8 or more weeks
Phases of work typically include:
- Financial, strategic, organizational, and data analysis
- Listening labs (Creative Good’s unique method for customer research – see our new book)
- Strategy for a new or redesigned customer experience
- Prototypes (i.e. digital wireframes, customer communication templates, call center scripts, training programs, etc.)
More information: Read the introduction and first chapter online (or order the whole book) of Customers Included, our new book, which details our philosophy honed over 15 years of work and 400+ client projects.
Client need: Get quick and actionable insight into your customer experience
Duration: 4 or more weeks
- Brief business assessment (in the form of a client questionnaire)
- Listening labs
- Analysis and initial recommendations
- No strategy or wireframes
More information: see our book.
The projects above can be combined with the following services:
- Training (we can train your team on listening labs, customer experience strategy or anything else we do)
- Journey maps
- Service design
- Information architecture
- Card sorting
- Bit literacy and team productivity
Creative Good has worked across more than 30 industries. See our client list to get a sense of the hundreds of companies we have worked with in our 15+ years.
Our projects are flexible, depending on your needs. Contact us to schedule a call with one of our consultants.